Cloud Migration Service
Cloud has changed the dynamics of the Media infrastructure and most of the M&E organizations strive to adopt the cloud strategy which seems to be challenging to perceive the best-suited cloud options for their business needs.
With the plethora of the cloud transformation service providers available in the market, choosing the right Cloud Service Provider and the best deployment model are of paramount significance.
The organizations can scale up with their applications based on demand and empower the business to incorporate innovative solutions.
With our cloud transformation practice, we enable organizations to meet the demand for high-quality content and address issues pertaining to large file sizes and the complexities associated with multi-platform delivery models.
Our model employs repeatable processes and reusable artifacts for application migration and identifies and aligns with organizational platforms (infrastructure and application), architecture blueprints, policies and guidelines. Our cloud migration model helps organizations in M&E industry achieve efficient, cost control and operational excellence through cost reduction in development, infrastructure, maintenance, and component reusability.
Our implementation plan also helps businesses achieve faster migration with reduced risk and increased scalability and allows businesses to rapidly adapt to technology innovations.
- Pay-as-you-go vs. CAPEX
- Ease of scaling, always ready for High demand & throughput requirement
- Unlimited Storage for real-time, near-real-time and archive requirement
- Quick adaptability to market change
- Best of breed solution across cloud provider
- Go global in minutes
- Ongoing support and management
Use Cases for Media & Entertainment
- Unpredictable workloads. Provision from one to hundreds of new artist workstations or thousands of rendering cores in minutes, not days or weeks.
- Mobility. Access securely projects & content from studio, client site or location.
- Client hygiene. Cloud computing makes it easy to always keep client content segregated and secure.
- All-in-cloud. Work products never leave the cloud until they are ready for delivery.